Please note that herein “we” and “us” refers to Kari Livingston and employees, operating jointly as Kari, Kari.
Your privacy is important to us and we’ll take all efforts to keep your personal information safe. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and the ways in which we use that personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the pages you visit, the internal and 3rd-party links that you click, and whether you download anything);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address and other contact information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including filling out forms and submitting payments;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including the collection of you email address and personal contact information; and any other information that you send to us.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
collect payments from you; and
send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website, such as testimonials or photographs, will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Some of those are affiliate links and I may make a commission if you click, but I will not share your information with them.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.